When you run your business online, you constantly have to deal with huge streams of information. As the amount of data keeps growing, it's getting harder and harder to control it. That's where data lifecycle management (DLCM) proves so useful. And Radugaapps is willing to help you with that matter! You might wonder, how do you manage the life cycle of data? As the term suggests, this is a process of controlling business information from the moment it enters the data flow to the moment when you no longer need it. The life cycle involves various applications, storage media and databases. If you succeed in managing information correctly over its lifetime, you'll be able to build up your business much faster and achieve your goals with a lesser degree of risk. It's all in your hands!
Radugaapps will supply you with the necessary tools to manage data effectively and to your advantage. The information we are about to use isn't only the data stored in the main framework; it also includes the structured data within big databases and individual applications. When it comes to managing big amounts of information, no source should be underestimated. We will help you create right-size, realistic, masked test data to boost your business. But first let's found out how the lifecycle of business information is actually built.
The phases of data lifecycle:
- Capture. The first thing a piece of information must do is to pass through the enterprise's firewalls. That's when data values are created.
- Maintenance. Then the information is processed and supplied to points at which the next stages occur.
- Synthesis. Here we deal with the creation of data values based on inductive logic. This is a relatively new process that requires the level of expertise we happen to possess.
- Usage. The most important stage during which the information is being used to solve actual tasks and serve the needs of your business.
- Publication. While using the data, we might need to send them outside our enterprise which is known as publication.
- Archival. Although we may use and publish data many times, its life sooner or later ends. Before that, the information is archived and stored in case it is required for repeated usage.
- Purging. Once the data are no longer required, they are removed from the server altogether.
How will DLCM help your enterprise?
You will be able to magnify the performance of your apps and also improve their quality by using realistic test data. That will allow you to put your products on the market faster and more successfully and drive higher profits as your apps grow more demanded.
By improving productivity and reducing errors within the application, you can significantly lower your capital and infrastructure costs. Spare yourself extra expenses on additional testing and bug fixing simply by getting your business information in order.
Nobody likes applications that keep stalling and failing every time there is a leap in traffic. Well-managed data will keep you from performance and service failures and allow you to minimize app downtime. Is there any surer way to make your app more popular and competitive?
As you can see, DLCM is highly important for running your online business efficiently and profitably. Radugaaps knows exactly how to do it right. We have years of experience and latest digital developments on our side. And we are happy to offer you our service! Feel free to contact us any time.